Villa Les Glycines in Juan Les Pins, Côte d'Azur
An exceptional "hôtel particulier" built in 1830 and recently completely refurbished with all possible amenities. Sitting in a lush and beautiful garden with a salt water swimming pool and located in complete privacy four blocks away from the beach in Juan les pins on the Côte d'Azur in France. This absolutely unique villa is for sale.
View from the lunch table in the pergola:
Now when at the dinner table:
The pool from the dinner table:
The facade in winter:
The glycines on the pergola at easter:
From the garden:
From the garden:
Part of the staircase:
Frontside in winter:
Pool & Palm:
Library / dining room:
Living room armchair:
Living room work station:
Living room ceiling:
Surprise visitors one summer:
- City of Antibes Juan les pins.
- Four blocks, 5 minutes walk to the beach.
- 5 minutes walk to centre of Juan les pins.
- 20 minutes walk to centre of Antibes.
- 40 minutes drive to Monaco or Italy, 15 minutes to Cannes.
- Open views to the hills behind Cannes.
- 20 minute drive to Nice Airport.
- 5 minutes walk to train station.
- 3 minutes walk to bus station - Cannes, Nice, Airport @ 1 €.
- 10 minutes to A8 motorway.
- 15 minutes drive to multiple international schools.
Shops & Services
- 3 minutes walk to bakery, supermarket (8-20/7 days a week), pharmacy and fishmonger.
- 3 minutes walk to closest bar, cafe and restaurant.
- 3 minutes drive to very large supermarket.
- 10 minutes to Carrefour, Decathlon etc.
- 3 minutes walk to closest MD.
- Gardener, pool service and cleaning services available.
- 18 MB DSL and satellite installed.
- Water sports including equipment rental four blocks away.
- Sailing and yachting, closest harbour is 10 minutes walk away.
- Cycling is limitless, both MTB and road. Antibes have two clubs with group rides three days a week.
- Golf is plentiful and reachable within 10 minutes or more.
- Skiing, including crosscountry, is one hour away, or 1:45 if you want the bigger resorts like Isola 2000 or Auron.
- Orienteering races most weekends, two local clubs - both classic and MTB.
- Flying at Cannes Mandelieu, merely 20 minutes drive away.
- Hiking and running in the back mountains or the numerous forests in close vicinity.
- Climbing, Tennis, Indoor swimming pools and much more close by.
- Squash club and training studio(s) within 10 minutes drive.
- Ground floor: Living room with original fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- Ground floor: Dining room / Library with built-in bookshelves.
- Ground floor: Modern kitchen with pantry, gas burners, electric grill, two stoves and more.
- Ground floor: Two store rooms.
- Central: Entrance with staircase.
- Half floor up: Guest restroom.
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. One with direct access to private south facing terrace.
- Half floor up: Laundry room.
- 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
- Fully automated watering system.
- Technical room under pergola.
- Pergola densely covered by glycines (visteria), seats easily 14 or more.
- Salt water, overflowing swimming pool.
- Automated, double channel recirculation, pool heating and cleaning system.
- Barbeque, gas.
- Fully furnished.
- Old and mature platane and palms, extremely lush and well thought out greenery that flowers all through the year.
- Completely private and quiet.
- Parking for three cars, electric gate with video and terminals in kitchen and on 1st floor.
- Fully air conditioned / reverse cycle heated.
- Triple security window panes.
- Hidden metal security shutters electrically operated.
- DSL, Satellite TV, double phone lines.